Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What I plan to do. and what will probably happen.

It's 10:39. Cherry Dr. Pepper in one hand, typing with the other, I try to write something of meaning. Something that will fulfill your pathetic life. Something that will make you laugh, cry, and/or question my sanity. These are all the things going through my head as I start my first ever 'adventure' into blogging. A Selena Gomez song just popped up on my Pandora (this must be a sign). Anyways, off topic. My goal in this 'adventure' is not to boost my popularity or to give you some bad political advice, it's not to tell you that Charizard is way better than Venasaur or to complain to you about how society is so 'corrupt'. But, what I do want do is give you some insight into the life of a 5' 11" suburban-raised, high school boy who thinks he is a hipster, can't understand women, has no athletic ability, loves music, and occasionally gets beat up at school for wearing his favorite hat. Yes, a hat. I hope you can find some amusement as I walk through this giant super-market called life. (Calling life a road is way to cliche) I hope I can find the chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment